Monday, 4 February 2013

Rosary tomorrow for the defence of Marriage....

Please join in a worldwide rosary tomorrow at midday, asking Our Lady to intercede for us to safeguard marriage.
 See the comment on my last post for details and please pass on the message to as many people as possible.
Our Lady has already promised Her special protection in our times when invoked as Our Lady of Good Success. Her prophecies (from the 16th century), about marriage have been approved by Holy Mother Church:

"The Sacrament of marriage which symbolises the union of Christ with His Church will be attacked and profaned".

It is up to us to ask Our Lady of Good Success and St Michael and all the Holy Angels to defend us in this day of battle.
My patron saint is St Charles Lwanga and I pray also for his protection especially at this time.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reminder. Marriage is very much attacked. I knew about Our Lady of Good Success and her prophecies. She mentioned much more than just marriage, like Freemasonry and the Holy Priesthood. I'm sure you've read everything else? I'm not in the UK like you. I'm in America, but marriage is attacked here too, as you know, we have the most pro-death, pro-abortion, pro-homosexual "marriage" president in the history of our nation. So please keep us in prayer too, and I will keep the UK in prayer. God bless, brother. :)

    +Hannah

    ReplyDelete