Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Praying for you in Fontgombault

With the feast of the great St Benedict tomorrow, we are getting ready to drive down to Fontgombault Abbey. We will be camping there with friends...so we are now in the middle of packing..  Well everyone except Dad that is who is in Bosnia alledgedly doing some work. Well anyway he hopes to be back home by midnight, on the day we are leaving! I am taking a quick break from packing, (Well actually I need to begin!) have any of my readers got any suggestions as to what I could take? Bear in mind for 1 week we will be camping then for another week I will be staying in the Hostellerie Interieure, while Mom, Dad, and the girls will be staying in one of the monastery's guest houses. This might be my last post for a while, I will pray for all my readers there.

No comments:

Post a Comment