Friday, 4 November 2011

Downs of Rome!

By the way if you're reading this then I prayed for you in St. Peter's! (That's not on my list of downs!)


Downs: ( From worst to least worst.)
1. Dad and the girls weren't there... They would have loved it!
2. Too short a time there.
3. Not enough pizza napoli!
4. We didn't meet His Holiness!
5. Mom jumping in front of oncoming traffic all the time...
6. I was disappointed with the colloseum; it was really busy when we were there. (I had a dream it fell down last night as well...)
7. The Parthenon was really crowded and noisy. We couldn't find the Blessed Sacrament.
8. Our Italian needs some work! (Not sure whether some is the right word here...)
9. Having to go to an OF Mass on Saturday morning at St. Peters. Mom was worried as she could see no EF Masses going on at 7:45. I said we should wait for an EF Mass but she wanted to make sure we got to a Mass.
10. We had to come home.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your prayers Charlie.
    I did not think too much of the Coliseum either (I went in January this year but did not see as much as you did due to flu).

    ReplyDelete