Friday, 1 July 2011

Sacred Heart feast



Happy Feast today!

These photos are taken at the Birmingham Oratory altar of the Sacred Heart today after serving the 1962 missal mass at 5:45. Tonight, as I am typing this a High Mass (Novus Ordo) is being celebrated by recently ordained Father Frederic, who has visited the Birmingham  Oratory a few times and at the Epiphany High Mass this year (1962 Missal) sung the movable feasts or something similar...
After that there is going to be adoration until 3 o'clock in the morning, which Mom might go to...

3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and am really enjoying reading it! Am adding it to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog, Charlie!

    I got the headsup from a comment by Elizabeth of Sussex (above)on Mulier Fortis' blog. Going to add you to my list too.

    I think you're the only under-21 blogger that I've seen around. (Cue for everyone to correct me! )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both very much for these lovely comments

    ReplyDelete